SHOTCRETING AND REFRACTORY
BH SMAX 150/700
Micro-concrete spraying or transport pump
The ARNABAT concrete pump has been specially designed for shotcrete and concrete pumping up to a grain size of 20 mm.
Pumpable concrete for buildings, spraying finishing mortar, tunnels, banks, self-levelling screeds, transport of micro-concrete, gunite spraying, etc.
- High productivity at a very low cost.
- Extremely high performance in difficult jobs.
- Enables the operator to work easily and safely.
- Designed to allow easy cleaning of the machine.
- Designed to comply with all EC safety standards.
- Easy to transport.
- Made in Spain.
- MOTOR: Diesel
- MOTOR POWER CV (Kw): 44 (33) a 2.500 r.p.m.
- OSCILATING TUBE: Tube S
- TRANSPORT CYLINDER: Ø 150 mm
- STROKES: 700 mm
- HOPPER CAPACITY: 210 L
- PUMP CYCLES PER MINUTE: 29
- THEORETICAL PEAK PERFORMANCE (1): 18 m3/h
- MAX. THEORETICAL PRESS. ON THE CONCRETE: 70 bar
- OUTPUT TUBE DIAMETER: DN 100 – 4 1/2″ mm o DN 125 – 5 1/2″ mm
- APPROXIMATE MACHINE WEIGHT: 2000 Kg
- HEIGHT: 1.450 mm
- LENGTH: 3.250 mm
- WIDTH: 1.450 mm
(1) Production depends on tube diameter, on the length (metres) installed and on the right concrete mixture.